How to express agreement in Greek? How to say that you are on the same level with someone about a topic, an opinion etc
Here are some phrases to help you out!
The easiest and most obvious way is of course by replying with “ναι”, however by learning and using one or more of these words and phrases you are making the conversation more fluid, you help it continue and you sound more like a native.
So, let’s start!
• Συμφωνώ = to agree
• Έχεις δίκιο! = You are right
• Σωστά! = Right
• Ακριβώς! = exactly / precisely. (Be careful at the spelling here (-ώς)
• Βεβαίως! = Sure! / certainly
• Είναι αλήθεια = it’s true!
• Όντως / πράγματι /πραγματικά = indeed, truly
Lastly, I would like to add a relatively new phrase, a verb that is used really often especially from younger people, «ισχύει» which in this context it is used to express agreement in a conversation.
Ελπίζω να ήταν κατανοητό!
Τα λέμε στο επόμενο! 😀
📍Book now your next online lesson in Greek
📍Book your place and learn greek in Greece, in 2023